for 12 mini cheesecakes
- 24 ritz crackers
- 16 oz (450 g) cream cheese
- ½ cup (100 g) sugar
- ½ cup (120 g) peanut butter
- ½ cup (115 g) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Form peanut butter sandwiches with Ritz crackers.
- Place them in the bottom of each cup of a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese and sugar.
- Then add peanut butter, sour cream, vanilla, 2 eggs, and beat again.
- Pour mixture over each peanut butter sandwich until each cup is ¾ full.
- Top with crushed Ritz cracker.
- Bake for 22 minutes at 275°F (135°C). Let cool completely and then refrigerate 2 hours.