Looking for that great taste of pumpkin pie without the guilt of overindulging? Now you can, with these 100-Calorie Pumpkin Pie Tartlets. This satisfying area. We’re in heaven: 100 Calorie, Flourless Pumpkin Pie Tartlets. What a cute #glutenfree dessert! Perfect for fall or to bring as a gluten-free Thanksgiving dessert.
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) foil baking cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 12 small gingersnap cookies, broken into 1/4-inch pieces
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.