Looking for that great taste of pumpkin pie without the guilt of overindulging? Now you can, with these 100–Calorie Pumpkin Pie Tartlets…
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) foil baking cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat-Free Milk
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 12 small gingersnap cookies, broken into 1/4-inch pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Place baking cups on the baking sheet with sides. Spray each cup with cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a small bowl. Beat egg whites in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared cup.
- BAKE for 25 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean.
- Cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top each with whipped topping and gingersnap crumbs.
CALORIES PER SERVING100
CALORIES FROM FAT10
% DAILY VALUE *
Total Fat 1g2%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%