Here is a great old hard to find recipe~ Granny’s Cocoa Cream Pie It’s simple and tasty. This really was a simple desert often used during the ’30s and ’40s…
- 1 9″ unbaked pie shell
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- Mix the sugar and flour. Add the other ingredients and blend.
- Pour into an unbaked pie shell that has been poked with a fork to prevent the crust from rising.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- The crust is lightly brown and the center is set. (40 minutes).
- Optional: Top with cinnamon sugar.