Ladies and Gentlemen I have a fantastic, super easy, amazingly quick chicken recipe for you all today. Which is what we all need, right? A fabulous way to reinvent chicken. 😉 This recipe had every member of my family coming back for more. It’s got a killer sauce, that is sticky, savory and sweet. The ingredient list is small, the cooking technique simple. Lots to love about this simple 15 minute dish.
Make it, my friends. Make it and love it! At least, I hope you will.
3 chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
salt and pepper
1/4 C flour
6 Tb butter, divided
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 Tb apple cider vinegar
2 Tb soy sauce
1/2 C honey
1. Take a sharp knife and fillet each chicken breast into two equal halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Pour the flour into a shallow dish (a pie plate works great) and dredge each chicken piece into it, making sure both sides are covered.
3. Heat a large deep skillet up over medium high heat. Add 4 Tb of butter and allow it to melt. Place the chicken in the skillet. Allow it to brown on both sides (should take about 3 minutes per side).
4. Scoot the chicken to the sides of the pan and place 2 Tb butter into the center allowing it to melt.
5. Into the center of the pan place the garlic, stir to combine and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the apple cider vinegar, soy sauce and honey (into the center of the pan). Then, shake the pan a bit, allowing the sauce and garlic to spread and combine.
7. Cook until the sauce thickens and the chicken is no longer pink in the middle. (Should only take 2-3 minutes).
Serve immediately and enjoy!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!