These Mexican Tortilla Wrap Roll-Ups are a tasty and nutritious recipe for an appetizer, snack, or lunch, full of vegetables and flavor. You’ll be surprised by how easy and quick it is to make, and the taste is just divine. Serving this in a big crowd, too, is great. It’s just me who feels this is too classy, too? I mean, when I first saw it I knew by the looks of it that it is delicious.
My first experience with this recipe was when we have our annual family gathering, my aunt from Ontario was there, and she made this. I thought it was a dessert because it looks like a one, but when I taste it, I was shocked that it’s savory. It was then that I thought, I have to get this appetizer’s recipe because if I don’t, I’ll regret it for the rest of my existence. Try this recipe for 15-Minute Mexi-Rollups, and don’t forget to enjoy it with your family and friends.
Prep: 15 mins | Total: 15 mins | Sering: 40 | Yield: 40 rollups
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz) jar Picante sauce
- 1 (7 oz) can chop green chilies
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) package flour tortillas
- Add and combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Picante sauce, green chiles, and taco seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
- Then spread some of the mixtures over most of a tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border on one side, roll up. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and cream cheese mixture, and then cut into 1- to 2-inch sections.
A helpful tip when spreading the mixture, and then spread the mixture on almost all tortilla, but leave around 1/2 inch without the mix on one side. The mix tends to spread as you roll the tortilla, and the open gap will be filled with the mix in the tortilla already.
Per Serving: 106.4 calories; fat 7g 11% DV; cholesterol 19.6mg 7% DV; sodium 269.8mg 11% DV; protein 3.6g 7% DV; carbohydrates 7.3g 2% DV.