Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp beaten egg
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp all purpose-flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
1. Place the butter and sugars in a 2-cup bowl or ramekin.
Use a fork to combine all these ingredients.
2. Beat an egg and add two tablespoons of the egg mixture into the bowl.
Add the vanilla too. Stir to combine.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Give it another good stir.
4. Finally, stir in the yummy chocolate chips.
5. For the magic to happen, pop the mixture in your microwave oven and let it bake for about 2 minutes.