These deliciously simple pancakes are gluten-free. You read right, gluten-free pancakes! But we have to admit, we don’t eat them because they’re gluten-free, we eat them because they’re so yummy! Seriously, these pancakes are absolute winners because they’re healthy, delicious and you can make them with only three ingredients. Yes, please…
- 1 large banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- chocolate chips, optional
- maple syrup, optional
- vegetable oil, butter or non-stick spray
- Use a fork to thoroughly mash bananas and beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Transfer bananas and eggs to a blender or combine in one bowl.
- Mix everything together and season with cinnamon.
- Heat a large pan or skillet over medium heat and grease with non-stick spray or butter.
- In batches, pour 1-2 tablespoons batter into the pan to create mini pancakes. Don’t overcrowd the pan.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown, then flip and cook another side. 1-2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with chocolate chips (optional) and/or maple syrup.