This baked chicken only has 3 ingredients – including the chicken! Plus, there is no prep work involved. Woohoo! Just coat the chicken in brown sugar and Italian dressing mix then throw in the oven. That’s it! SO easy! I highly suggest lining your pan with foil. The brown sugar mixture gets sticky as it bakes. After dinner, throw away the foil and the dishes are done! Easy prep and easy cleanup. It just doesn’t get any better…
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz) package Italian dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix.
- Coat both sides of the chicken with the brown sugar mixture.
- Place in prepared pan.
- Top chicken with any remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn broiler on HIGH.
- Broil chicken until brown sugar caramelizes, about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn!