This pasta dish is super delicious. I timed myself and it took me 25 minutes from start to finish to have this dish on my plate. Can we all say perfect dish for a weeknight?
Once again, I used my absolute favorite Tyson Panko Crusted Frozen Chicken Tenders. They take 20 minutes in the oven and are juicy, crispy and super tasty. I pretty much use them ALL THE TIME, like in these Chicken Parmesan Crescents and on this Chicken Parmesan Flatbread Pizza and this Crispy Chicken and Roasted Garlic Flatbread Pizza.
The chicken baked while I boiled pasta and prepared the sauce. If you don’t want to use crispy chicken tenders, you could always add shredded rotisserie chicken instead.
I served my Garlic Parmesan Breadtwists on the side and dipped them in the thick and creamy pasta sauce. I could not get enough. I’m even making it again this week for dinner.
- 4-5 Tyson Panko Crusted Chicken Tenders, cooked
- 3/4 Lb (12 oz.) – 1 Lb. (16 oz.) penne pasta,
- depending on how saucy you want the pasta to be
- 2 Tbl. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbl. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper, opt.
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped green onions, for garnish, opt.
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.