If you want to blow your family’s minds, you should make this chicken cordon bleu casserole today! It’s amazing how good this casserole is! And it doesn’t take time to make! Check it out.
- 1 (12 oz) package of bowtie pasta.
- 1 cup of chicken broth.
- 2 cups of half and a half.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- ¼ tsp of onion powder.
- Salt and pepper.
- 3 tbsps of sour cream.
- 2 cups of cooked and cubed chicken.
- 2 cups of chopped ham.
- 1-2 cups of shredded swiss cheese.
- 1 cup of Italian panko bread crumbs.
- First, cook the pasta according to the package instructions and set aside.
- Mix together the chicken broth, half and half, cream of chicken soups, mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large skillet and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix in the sour cream, chicken, ham and the pasta. Toss to well combine then pour the mixture in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Drizzle the swiss cheese on top with the bread crumbs.
- In a preheated oven to 400°, bake for 20 minutes et Voila!
- Simple, easy and super delicious! I love cordon bleu, and this casserole makes me love it even more.
- It’s amazing what you can do in 30 minutes!