This Angel Food Cake Fruit Trifle from Tastes Better From Scratch is an easy dessert with serious WOW factor! It has layer upon layer of vanilla pudding, fresh
- Bottom Layer-
- angel food cake, broken into pieces or pound cake
- 6th Layer-
- 1 (3 ounces) boxes strawberry-banana Jello gelatin
- 5th Layer-
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced round
- 4th Layer-
- 1 can pineapple chunk, drained
- 3rd Layer-
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 2nd Layer-
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1st Layer-
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- fresh berries ( to garnish) (optional)
- Prepare jello and pudding according to directions on box; put in fridge until set, about 4 hours.
- Follow directions as above, using the cool whip and berries as top garnish.
- Chill until served.
- Serve in a punch bowl or glass trifle bowl.