Baked Cheese & Broccoli Patties … YIELD: 8 Patties … I’m so happy that after so many failed attempts at trying to make him eat broccoli, he’s finally loving it with …
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/2 onion – chopped
- 1 (12 ounces) bag frozen broccoli – defrosted
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs – beaten
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat, add in the garlic and onions.
- Season with salt/pepper to taste. Sauté until onions are garlic are tender, set aside to cool.
- Add the broccoli to a kitchen towel. Wrap the towel around the broccoli and squeeze out the extra moisture.
- Pour the drained broccoli into a large bowl.
- To the same bowl, add the panko, the cheeses, eggs, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mix together and form into patties, place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for another 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.