All-American Chocolate Chip Cookies are ooey, gooey and utterly delicious! These cookies are best served warm with a cold glass of milk…
- 2/3 C butter, softened
- 1/3 C shortening
- 1 brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 call purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 walnut, chopped
- In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening, and sugars; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir into butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in 350 ovens 8-10 minutes, just until edges are golden (centers will still be soft).
- Remove to wire racks to cool.