American Goulash is an easy old-fashioned comforting meal that is perfect for the cold winter months. Everything cooks in the same pot, even …
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 32 oz can tomato juice
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 16 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef until done. Meanwhile, diced onion and green pepper.
- Add onions, green pepper, tomatoes, tomato juice, and macaroni. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on medium low heat for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST