Make these easy mini apple pie bites using Pillsbury Crescent rolls. Unroll the package of crescent rolls and cut each piece in two. Layer with butter and sprinkle with a good amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture. Wrap one apple slice into each crescent roll. But can be enjoyed in just the same way as a slice of apple pie. … You’ll start with a can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, which you can grab from … You can make them with or without chopped pecans, though I’ve made it both …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples Peeled and Sliced
- ¼ Cup Butter (divided)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples into thin slices.
- Unroll the package of crescent rolls and cut each piece in two.
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Layer with butter and sprinkle with a good amount of cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Wrap one apple slice into each crescent roll.
- Top with more butter and cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.