When I make these, I use Lea And Perrins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce For Chicken instead of regular Worcestershire sauce…
What You’ll Need :
- 3 dozen chicken wings (1st and 2nd wing pieces)
- 12 fluid ounces Louisiana hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
How to Make It :
- Bake or deep-fry the wings until they are done.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat.
- When warm, add flour to thicken sauce; stir frequently.
- When the sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce.
- Mix the rest of the sauce with wings and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 300°F for about 20 minutes or until warm.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- These are great reheated, but be warned that they get hotter each time