Creamy Avocado Dip that comes together with less than five ingredients in two minutes flat! This is the BEST easy, healthy snack. Also a great …Fair warning: You are going to want this avocado dip with every meal this week. I’m obsessed and I think you will be, too! It’s lusciously creamy, thanks to the ripe …This Avocado Dip recipe is quick and easy to make, super-smooth and creamy, and tastes so fresh and flavourful! My youngest is going through …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 avocados, chunked small
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup salsa verde
- Combine avocados, corn, black beans, and red onion in mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add in the salsa verde and gently stir together.
- Serve right away or let chill in the fridge.