This avocado dip is awesome! It’s nice and creamy with a hint of tang from the cream cheese and sour cream. We opted to add the jalapeno and cayenne for a …Creamy Avocado Dip that comes together with less than five ingredients in two minutes flat! This is the BEST easy, healthy snack. Also a great …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped small
- 1/2 of a red onion, chopped very small
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
salt to taste
1. Beat cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
3. Chill and serve! Great with your favorite tortilla chips!
4. * Sometimes to change things up a bit, I will add a minced jalapeno pepper, or a sprinkle of cayenne. This is depending on the crowd I am serving. Some like it hot! 😀