Oh my, do men seem to love this dip! It’s meaty and cheesy and w/ bacon? Oh yeah!! Serve w/ hearty slices of bread and thick tortilla chips…
- 1 lb lean ground beef, I used ground turkey breast and it was just as good
- 1onion, diced
- 1 light Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 114.5 oz can diced tomatoes, w/ chiles, drained
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled, I used center cut bacon
- 1/2 milk, you may need more
- 1 shredded Mexican-style cheese
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, brown beef or ground turkey, drain the beef.
- Then, saute diced onion in a large skillet until translucent. In a large saucepan, melt Velveeta cheese, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup milk.
- Stir over medium heat until melted.
- Add shredded Mexican cheese, beef (or turkey), tomatoes and bacon. Mix until combined.
- If too thick, add in a little more milk.