Let’s hear it for horseradish! This often-overlooked flavor is a pure delight in this dip recipe. We can’t wait to serve it at our next party! The Test …
- 16 ozcream cheese
- 316oz containers sour cream
- 2 jar(s)3oz real bacon bits
- 5 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 of 8oz jar(s)prepared horseradish
- 1-2 pinchsalt to taste
- Pretty Simple….Just combine all ingredients.
- You can add more or less Horseradish and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add Salt for taste.
- Maybe a little milk if you feel your dip is too thick.
- Serve with Potato Chips, or whatever else you’re craving.