I love burgers! Nothing beats a nice tasting burger. It has been my comfort food since I was a kid. This recipe I am sharing with you today is what my dad used to make when I was little. A greasy and delicious meal that everybody will love! What makes this recipe of burger extra special is the bacon wrap. The patty itself is awesome but wrapping it with bacon? It is the definition of perfection! Throw in some fresh lettuce, tomato, and onions, it will be the best food you will ever have. For some of you who have high cholesterol, you might want to slow down a bit with these sinful burgers. Maybe small bites will do. Just make sure that you will enjoy and be safe at the same time. We are all about enjoyment but we need to be cautious about our health, right? Anyway, have fun with these amazing burgers!
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Total: 25 mins | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 roll (blank)s hamburger buns, split
- Step 1: Prepare the grill and preheat to high setting.
- Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, add in the Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- Step 3: Add in the ground beef and crumble and mix it with the rest of the ingredients using your hand.
- Step 4: Create 6 patties and wrap each patty with bacon. Use a toothpick to lock each patty.
- Step 5: Grill the patties for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Step 6: Place the cooked patties on a serving plate.
- Step 7: Remove the toothpicks.
- Step 8: Place each burger in individual hamburger buns.
- Step 9: Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 378.2 calories; protein 24.1g 48% DV; carbohydrates 24.4g 8% DV; fat 19.8g 30% DV; cholesterol 99.8mg 33% DV; sodium 841.7mg 34% DV.