Seasoned hamburger and a slice of pineapple are slapped together, and wrapped in bacon. It’s that easy, and adds a wonderful flavor to a regular burger! Place two strips of bacon to make four X’s on the baking sheet. Place a hamburger patty on the center of each X, and a pineapple ring on top of each patty. Wrap the patties in a crisscross fashion by folding up the ends of the strips of bacon. Use a toothpick in the center to help secure the bacon.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup prepared barbecue sauce
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 canned sliced pineapple rings
- 8 slices bacon
- Hamburger buns (optional)
- Hamburger toppings (optional)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.