The most decadent layered Baileys Chocolate Brownie Trifle – filled with brownie, custard, whipped cream, Baileys Irish Cream and salted …
A naughty chocolate version of a traditional trifle, and so easy to make. Layer chocolate brownies, custard, Irish cream liqueur and whipped cream for an …
- 1 X 20cm square cooked chocolate brownie you can make your own, use a packet mix or a store-bought version
- Baileys Irish Cream as much or as little as you like!
- 900 g vanilla double thick custard
- 500 ml thickened cream whipped
- 900 g chocolate double thick custard
- 3/4 cup salted caramel sauce
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.