This delicious Bailey’s fudge recipe has a surprise addition of coffee for a great flavor. It is creamy and sweet and has a lovely consistency. This year, make some Irish Cream Fudge as a part of your Christmas traditions!
- 3/4 c margarine or butter
- 3 c sugar
- 1/2 – 3/4 c evaporated milk
- 1/3 c bailey’s irish cream
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee crystals
- 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
- 1 pkg vanilla morsels or butterscotch chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl combine Bailey’s and coffee crystals. Microwave on high for 10 seconds. or until melted and dissolved
2. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter,evaporated milk, sugar and marshmallow cream. Slowly add the Bailey’s coffee mixture; stir well. Boil for 5 mins.
3. Remove from heat and stir in chips and vanilla extract. Stir for approx. 3-4 mins. until smooth. Pour into a foil lined 8×8″ pan. Chill to set.