Easy baked cinnamon apples – only seven ingredients needed with minimal prep
- 6 large very tart apples, cored, sliced and peeled (peels on is okay too!)
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup granulated sugar (or less if you have sweeter apples)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT BUTTER into crockpot; stir well, coating all apple slices, and place slices of butter on top.
- Cook on HIGH for 1-1/2 to 2 hours OR cook on LOW 3-1/2 to 4 hours, stirring once halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy!