Cheesy meatball parmesan with tomato sauce baked in the oven – no mess or frying! Good enough for a fancy dinner to serve for a holiday or …
When you’re craving comfort food, tender meatballs drowned in sauce and cheese will rock your socks. This meatball parmesan recipe is ridiculously dreamy!
Cheesy meatballs with tomato sauce baked right in the oven – no mess or frying! Good enough for a fancy dinner to serve for a holiday or to dinner guests.
- 1½ pounds meatloaf meat mix (beef, pork, veal combo) OR use ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped, not minced
- a handful of chopped parsley
- 1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not the grated green can cheese)
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice (approx two 24-oz jars)
- Mozzarella cheese to top it off with
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.