Sour cream and milk make these oven baked eggs extra fluffy. Melted cheese completes this easy breakfast treat…
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8×8 inch casserole dish and set aside.
- Beat together the eggs and milk.
- Add seasoning salt, ham, Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and minced onion. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.