Watch your guests fight over the tortilla chips when you bring out this yummy beef enchilada party dip. The air is getting cooler, the kids are back in school, and Sundays are being overtaken by football. This is one of my most favorite times of the year. I love the fall! Football season is such a fun time at our house because my husband hosts parties for all of our friends to enjoy. We play the game on our TV and serve the best snacks in all of Pennsylvania. Well, at least I think we do haha. Everyone keeps coming back so we must.
Anyway, if you enjoy a spicy dip that tastes like enchiladas you are going to be head over heels for the following recipe. It’s thick, cheesy, beefy. and ever so zesty. Your tortilla chips will be leaping into the bowl. Are you curious about the recipe? Hop on over to the next page for the ingredients and instructions.
- 1lb ground beef
- 2-1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 15oz pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons Ortega taco seasoning
- 4oz freshly shredded Kraft cheddar cheese
- 4oz freshly shredded Kraft Monterey Jack cheese
- 8oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- Tostitos tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef, seasoning with salt and pepper, then drain if necessary and add to the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add enchilada sauce, pinto beans, taco seasoning, and shredded cheeses then stir to combine.
- Cut cream cheese into hunks then nestle on top. Cook on low for 1-1/2 – 2 hours or until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Stir to completely incorporate the cream cheese then serve with tortilla chips.