This Beer Bacon and Cheese Dip Recipe is a rich and creamy appetizer that’s perfect with pretzels and is guaranteed to be the talk of your next party!
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: about 3½ cups
his Beer Bacon and Cheese Dip Recipe is a rich and creamy appetizer that’s perfect with pretzels and is guaranteed to be the talk of your next …
This dip is best warm and it will start to set up once you put it in a bowl. I highly recommend keeping it a crock pot set on warm if you serving it at a party.
- 6 to 8 ounces thick-cut bacon, diced (I just cut whatever package I bought down the middle and use half)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 8 ounces beer (I used Fat Tire, but any medium bodied ale or pilsner would be good)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Colby-jack cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Frank’s hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
- Soft or hard pretzels, for dipping
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.