Best Steak Marinade In Existence recipe: Great marinade recipe. This steak marinade has deep layers of flavor with salty Worcestershire and soy sauce and a hint of heat with peppers. Steak turns out … Once again the best ever. Did it on a flat …
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
- Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Cook meat as desired.