We’re going to be straight with you: When we saw ecstasy cake (aka “better-than-sex” cake) trending on Pinterest, we had to click for the name alone. What we soon learned was that as delicious as it was, the real bliss lies in how easy it is to whip up—they’re basically glorified poke cakes; poke a cake all over with the back of a wooden spoon and dress it in gooey delicious sauce infusing the entire creation with flavor and moisture.
- 1 box of dark chocolate fudge cake.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping.
- 1 large tub of cool whip.
- 1 (8oz) package of health milk chocolate toffee bits.
- Bake the chocolate fudge cake according to package direction in a 9×13 pan and let it cool.
- Poke holes in the cake using a drinking straw. Make sure the holes are close together.
- Now, pour the condensed milk slowly over the top, then pour the caramel topping slowly.
- Top the cake with cool whip and sprinkle the toffee bits.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight before serving.
- Simple, easy and delicious! A good dessert will keep your mind off anything that is bothering it! Trust me, with one bite of this ecstasy cake, you will relax and enjoy it!