Now you can enjoy a big bowl of that beefy goodness any time you want with this recipe for Better Than Wendy’s Chili. A homemade version of the restaurant …
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 14 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups of V8 juice
- 1 14 oz can ranch style beans
- 2 14 oz can pinto beans
- 1/2 cup Green Chili Peppers
- 1 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 1 1/4 oz package McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Brown Ground beef with minced garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Add all canned items, including juice, into a large pot.
- Cook until onion is tender.
- Freezes nicely