Combine mangoes, avocado, orange bell pepper, and jalapeno in a large bowl to make salsa. Sprinkle seafood rub, chili powder, salt, and black pepper over 1 side of each salmon steak; rub in with your fingers until evenly distributed. Coat the bottom of a large skillet with olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- 3 ripe mangoes – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet and spicy seafood rub, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 skin-on salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed, divided
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3 large limes, cut into wedges
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.