This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is thick, creamy and flavored with tangy lemon and blueberries throughout. It sits in a graham cracker crust and is topped with a homemade blueberry sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 6 | Serving Size: 1 serving
SmartPoints: 4 | Calories 134.1 | Total Fat 4.6 g | Saturated Fat 2.5 g | Cholesterol 74.2 mg | Sodium 249.0 mg | Potassium 335.3 mg | Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g | Dietary Fiber 2.2 g | Sugars 3.0 g | Protein 10.3 g
To Make this Recipe You need The following ingredients:
Cook time: 1 Hr 30 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 12-18 slices
1 1 /4 c graham cracker crumbs
3 Tbsp sugar
1/4 c butter or margarine, melted
24 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 c sugar
5 tsp corn starch
1 egg yolk
2/3 c whipping cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp finely grated lemon peel
1 c fresh blueberries
1. In a small bowl, stir together crumbs and sugar.
2. Add melted butter or margarine. Stir until well combined.
3. Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, and corn starch. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Add eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Stir in whipping cream, vanilla extract, and lemon peel.
7. Fold in blueberries.
8. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
9. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. LOWER the temperature to 225 and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
10. Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan. Chill uncovered, overnight. Serve chilled.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!