There are plenty of right ways to boil corn on the cob. Some people add butter or sugar to the water, but our all-time favorite method puts the spotlight on the …
- fresh corn on the cob, shucked and cleaned
- 1 C. milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 T. sugar
- Place the corn in a large pot and add just enough water to cover your corn.
- Add the milk, butter, and sugar, stir to combine the water and milk.
- Bring to a boil over med. high heat, once it is boiling, lower the heat to medium and put a lid on the pot.
- Cook for 25 minutes for crisp-tender or longer as to your liking.