If you feel like making something quick for lunch or for dinner, there’s nothing easing and simpler than this boneless chicken tenders or as I call them, chicken bites! Check it out!
- 2 eggs.
- ½ tsp of garlic powder.
- ½ tsp of onion powder.
- 3 tbsps of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- 6 thin cut boneless pork chops.
- In a large bowl, mix together the egg and spices and dip the meat in it then coat with breadcrumbs.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the meat for 1 minute per side, you can add oil to avoid burning the meat.
- In a preheated oven to 375°, bake the meat for 15 to 20 minutes.
Easy, peasy and yummy! I use this recipe with chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces, we love it this way! With a green salad aside, this will be perfect!