Easy to make Breakfast Casserole with shredded potato hash browns, sausage or bacon and mozzarella cheese! With an easy hollandaise … Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. Pick from popular recipes like hash brown … Combine frozen hash brown potatoes with sausage, eggs, and cheese for a hearty, 5-star-rated breakfast or brunch casserole that can be prepped ahead and …This amazing Mexican breakfast casserole recipe is full of zesty flavors and easy to prep the day beforehand if you’d like!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 Pound Sausage
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Bisquick
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Brown Sausage. Spread sausage evenly in a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Crack 4 eggs in a large bowl. Whisk eggs.
- Add Cheese, Bisquick, Milk, Salt and Pepper.
- Stir or whisk to combine. Pour evenly over Sausage.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.