Toss cheese sauce, pasta, broccoli, and ham together. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over macaroni. Bake 20-25 minutes or just until hot.Try this quick casserole that even will satisfy folks not fond of broccoli. “Our minister’s … Add broccoli, ham and 1 cup stuffing mix to cheese sauce. Transfer to a …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 12 oz dry macaroni
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup light cream
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups sharp cheddar, divided
- 1 cup gruyere cheese
- ½ cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Add broccoli in the last 2 minutes to cook it tender crisp. Drain and run under cold water.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Whisk in flour and let cook 2 minutes while stirring. Slowly whisk in cream, milk, mustard powder and onion powder. Cook over medium heat while stirring until thickened. Remove from heat and stir cheeses until melted.
- Toss cheese sauce, pasta, broccoli and ham together. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or just until hot. Do not over cook.