A great way to have Brussels sprouts with a little more flair. The cream takes away the bitterness you usually find in Brussels. This is a family favorite during the holidays!
Brussels Sprouts Gratin are roasted until crisp, then topped with a light cheese sauce made with Gruyere and Parmesan – the perfect Holiday dish!
The most indulgent way to eat any vegetable is to bathe it in cream and top it with cheese, but few benefit from that treatment as much as brussels sprouts do …
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into tiny pieces
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.