Tasted this at a Ohio State Tailgate Party and loved it! Made a few adaptations and this has been enjoyed at a Wine Tasting Party and a Child’s …
- 4 ozs cream cheese
- 1/2 C peanut butter, creamy
- 1/8 C milk
- 1 confectioners’ sugar
- 8 oz cool whip
- 12 oz mini chocolate chips
- graham cracker sticks
- Cream cheese, peanut butter, and milk together until smooth.
- Add in confectioners’ sugar and blend until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mini chocolate chips.
- For best consistency let set in refrigerator 2 hours before serving, but can be enjoyed immediately.
- Serve with graham cracker sticks.