This Bundt Cake Breakfast recipe is perfect for brunch. Ham, tater tots and cheese are baked into scrumptious slices of deliciousness. Made this afternoon in a bundt cake. 1st mistake, too hard to get out. Added green pepper & should of added some onion. Taste good but still needed something … The Best Breakfast Bundt Cake Recipes on Yummly | Breakfast Bundt Cake, Bundt Pan Breakfast Cake, Breakfast Bundt Cake.
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups tater tots, frozen
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, chopped
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, milk, garlic powder and onion powder until well combined.
- Add the tater tots, biscuits, ham, and cheese and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake until top is golden brown, 40-45 minutes. Let cool before inverting onto a plate. Slice, serve, and enjoy!