Sometimes, we have those sudden cravings for something sweet, and you can imagine the disappointment when you can’t find any sweets around the house to make that go away! That’s why I always have something sweet stored in case of emergencies! This butter pecan fudge is perfect for the job! Check it out…
- ½ cup of butter.
- ½ cup of sugar.
- ½ cup of packed brown sugar.
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream.
- ⅛ tsp of salt.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- 2 cups of confectioners’ sugar.
- 1 cup of toasted and coarsely chopped pecan halves.
- Butter an 8-inch square dish.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil the butter, sugars, cream, and salt in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the vanilla and confectioners’ sugar.
- Mix in the pecans.
- Spread the mixture into the dish and cool to room temperature.
- Cut the fudge into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Easy, peasy and sweet! This butter pecan fudge is very simple and easy to prepare, it doesn’t take time and you can store it in the refrigerator as long as you have it! Give it a try, you won’t regret it.