How do you feel about having a huge cheeseball on your table! Think about how crazy your kids will go over it! Here’s my favorite buttermilk ranch cheeseball recipe!
- 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- 1 (1 ounce) package of ranch dressing mix.
- 1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese.
- ½ pound of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ¼ cup of finely chopped pecans.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream and ranch dressing mix until smooth. Mix in the cream cheese and cheddar cheese until well blended.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Take out the bowl, and for a ball out of the mixture.
- In a shallow bowl, put the pecans and roll all sides of the cheese ball in the pecans.
- Serve immediately.
Easy, peasy and cheesy! This ranch cheeseball tastes amazing! We have so much fun eating this huge ball altogether. Give it a try, you will love it.