I hope you’re not sick of Pumpkin because you need to try this cake. Butterscotch Pumpkin Pudding Cake is a moist, but very dense cake. I got this recipe from my mother, who encourages me to love to bake. She always reminds me to bake with my heart, so that it will not only make a person full but also warm their hearts with your love. I genuinely love to bake with her since I was a kid not just because I can connect with her, but also because of the wise wisdom she imparts to me, and so I let my kids support me in the kitchen because I wanted to share some of the things that my mom shared with me. This cake is extremely simple to make and tastes amazing. My family truly enjoys this cake so much, especially my children. Try this recipe for Butterscotch Pumpkin Pudding Cake, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Prep: 15mins | Cook: 1hr 10mins | Additional: 15 mins | Total: 1 hr 40 mins | Servings: 12 | Yield:1 10-inch cake
- (1) serving cooking spray
- (1) (18.25 oz) package white cake mix
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- (1) (3.4 oz) package of instant butterscotch pudding mix
- (4) large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare oven, preheat 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Spray a 10-inch fluted tube pan (such as a Bundt®) with cooking spray.
- Add and mix white cake mix, pumpkin, butterscotch pudding mix, eggs, water, canola oil, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl until all ingredients are thoroughly combined, and the batter is smooth. Pour batter into the prepared cake pan.
- In the preheated oven, bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out with moist crumbs for about an hour and 10 minutes. Then cool down in the pan for 15 minutes before turning on a serving platter to remove the cake from the pan.
Per Serving: 283.2 calories; fat 11.1g 17% DV; cholesterol 62mg 21% DV; sodium 479.3mg 19% DV; protein 4.3g 9% DV; carbohydrates 42.5g 14% DV.