By the way, C.O.M.F.Y. stands for, C leaned O ut M y F ridge, Y es ! Casserole.The amounts of the vegetables are what I had on hand, you can change the …
1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
1/2 cup diced cooked carrot
6 ounces chopped cooked smoked sausage
2 1/2 cups prepared macaroni and cheese
1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
1/2-3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2-3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli,carrots and smoked sausage.
- Then add macaroni and cheese and 4 ounces of colby monterey jack cheese blend,and enough milk to blend all ingredients well.
- Then add the garlic powder and black pepper, mixing well.
- At this point, taste and adjust your seasonings if desired.
- Pour mixture into sprayed dish, and sprinkle remaining co/jack cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy !
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!