From easy Cabbage Goulash recipes to masterful Cabbage Goulash preparation techniques, findCabbage Goulash ideas by our editors and community in this …
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (I used orange)
- 1 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 beef bullion cube
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
How to make it:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef.
- Drain the grease and add in the onions and bell pepper.
- Cook for a couple of minutes and then stir in the tomatoes with juice, bullion cube, spices and cabbage.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.