Feel free to use any cute of chicken you would like this recipe. It also works well with pork, beef, and shrimp too!
- 1 – 2 pounds chicken drumsticks, or other cuts of chicken
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 and ½ tbsp Cajun seasoning
- dash of salt
- Place chicken in a large self-closing plastic bag and pour in marinade.
- Marinate chicken for 10 – 20 minutes or for up to 3 hours for the stronger flavor.
- Grill chicken 10 – 14 minutes or until done.