We like grilling because it’s a no-fuss way to make a meal. This pleasing potato recipe is one we use often! The onion, cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire…
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Place the potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20″x20″); dot with butter.
- Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth.
- Seal the foil tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.