I ate this for a late afternoon Lunch and thought it was very good. I love any kind of Caprese Salad. Later on when my husband got home and was very hungry this is what I fed him until dinner was done. My Husband loved this and I did not expect him to like it. This was made in early September while there were a few tomatoes on the vine & fresh basil in the garden, I plant different types of basil every year and love it even the neighbors come to smell my basil walking away with it stuck in their noses. one of these days I will put up a pic of my garden that people tell me is just sweet and lovely. To me it is just my Garden.
Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 1-2
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 sprig(s) basil, any flavor
- 4 small tomatoes, fresh
- 1 bunch spinach, fresh
- 3 +/- slice mozzarella cheese, good quality chopped
- 1sm bunch black olives, crushed slightly
- 1 c pasta, cooked, and cooled
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin (use the best you can afford))
1. Cook 1 cup of pasta per box directions. Once cooked, cool completely.
2. Dice tomatoes in bowl add spinach, mozzarella, black olives. Chop the basil and add to ingredients.
3. When cooled add the pasta. Toss, drizzle olive oil over the top and toss again.